Fat Tire Deal
Ultimate Tune-up Special $75
1. INSPECTION: We start by looking at the condition of your bike components to determine their wear. It’s important to us that we always send you out on a safe bicycle.
2. REMOVAL: Drivetrain, Wheels, All cables and housing, and Handlebar tape on road bikes
3. CLEANING: Frame, Derailleurs, Cassette, Chain, Crank, Chainring and Wheels
4. CALIBRATION: True wheels, Align frame dropout
5. RE-INSTALLATION: Derailleurs, Cassette, Chain, Crank, and Wheels
6. REPLACEMENT: All Cables and Housing will be replaced with new, stainless steel inner wire and 4.5 or 5mm housing. We will replace the handlebar tape of your choice as well.
7. LUBE/GREASE: Keeping your bike’s components running smoothly with the appropriate products
8. ADJUSTMENT: Front and rear derailleur, Brakes, Headset, Bottom bracket, Tighten all nuts and bolts
9. Clean / Wax the bike....Everyone loves getting a beautiful bike back
We stand behind our work, and offer a 30-day follow-up adjustment free of charge
$60 All non taped bikes
$60 Road/Tri bikes plus the cost of the tape you pick out.
Welcome to Howell Bicycle
Cannondale / Felt / Giant
Howell bicycle began in 1964 as a Schwinn dealer, and gained a reputation fast for being a large dealer with top notch bikes, large inventory and reliable service. This tradition has continued on through the years and is what sets us apart from other dealers. We are still in the original 14,000 sq. ft. building and carry on average of 500-700 bikes. As Schwinn went out of business in the 90's we needed a brand that was top notch again, we found that marriage with Cannondale and later on Felt and giant bicycles.
Here at Howell Bicycle you will get the most bike for the money, we buy in extremely large volume on the bikes we love the most and fit the market the best, with the large volume comes large discount that we pass on to our customers. This applied principles continue into the accessories, apparel and service as well.
Please stop in for a visit and also check out our new state of the art service center that was added at the end of 2014
Here are some reasons to shop with us.
1. We offer six different bicycle lines to meet your needs. We carry Cannondale, Felt, Haro, Detroit, Sun and Giant bicycles. We will size you up and put you into the correct bike.
2. All of the bikes we sell new, are assembled by a professional bicycle mechanic. You would be surprised if we told you that these bikes don't come completely assembled from the factory, and can take up to an hour to put together.
3. Every new bicycle you purchase will be tuned before it leaves to ensure it works to perfection when you buy it .
4. We allow you to test ride the bike before you buy it. This way you know you will be comfortable and fit well on the bike for years to come.
5. We stand behind our bike manufactures and so do they. If you ever have a problem don't hesitate to call us. We will help you in every way possible to make things right.
6. The bicycles we carry are some of the best bicycles you can buy. They are top of the line bikes that can last over twenty years easily! If you maintain your bicycle it will provide you with years of fun and exercise.
7. We have a great service department for repairs, and a sales staff that can offer free advice and tips for riding. We have over 30 years of experience!
8. If you ever decide to upgrade down the road our bikes hold their value very well. This is because of the high standards of quality control our manufactures hold. Millions of dollars of research goes into the technology of these bicycles.
9. We want your business. We value your opinions about every aspect of our business. We will do everything in our power to make the buying experience as enjoyable and easy going as it can be, without breaking your pocket book.
10. Lastly we offer a wide variety of parts, accessories, and clothing to go along with your new bicycle. See something you want that we don't carry and we will be happy to get it in for you right away.